Digital Marketing Quotes
- The consumer is not a moron; she is your wife.
- Build relationships, not links.
Scott Wyden Kivowitz
- “Don’t say anything online that you wouldn’t want plastered on a billboard with your face (or logo) on it.”
- If you’re not failing now and again, it’s a sign you’re not doing anything innovative.
- An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail.
Email Marketing Quotes
- A small list that wants exactly what you’re offering is better than a bigger list that isn’t committed.
- Email has an ability many channels don’t: creating valuable, personal touches – at scale.
Content Marketing Quotes
- Make the customer the hero of your story.
- If you can’t explain it to a 6-year old, you don’t know it yourself.
- We need to stop interrupting what people are interested in and be what people are interested in.
- Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about.
- Content is anything that adds value to the reader’s life.
- Do not address your readers as though they were gathered together in a stadium. When people read your copy, they are alone. Pretend you are writing to each of them a letter on behalf of your client.
- Commit to a niche; try to stop being everything to everyone.
Social Media Marketing Quotes
- Twitter is not a technology. It’s a conversation and it’s happening with or without you.
- Keep it short. No one reads more than the first paragraph. You have 10 seconds, make it count.
- 90% trust peers on social networks (even strangers); only 15–18% trust brands.
- Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.
- The objective is not to ‘make your links appear natural’; the objective is that your links are natural.
User Experience Quotes
- If you make listening and observation your occupation, you will gain much more than you can by talk.
- If you want to understand how a lion hunts don’t go to the zoo. Go to the jungle.
- People ignore design that ignores people.
- If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it.
- Good design is a renaissance attitude that combines technology, cognitive science, human need, and beauty to produce something that the world didn’t know it was missing.
- Your customers are not you. They don’t look like you, they don’t think like you, they don’t do the things that you do, and they don’t have your expectations or assumptions. If they did, they wouldn’t be your customers; they’d be your competitors.
For Inquiries contact us at:
Office Line: (413) 301-7962